Thursday, May 22, 2014

Amost there!

Wow!  I cannot believe that the year is coming to an end.  As my first year is almost complete, I look back and see how much I have grown this year.  To my current students, Thank you.  I can only imagine all of the mistakes that I have made this year, and you have been so gracious and forgiving.  I appreciate your feedback and learning from all of you!  Believe it or not, you have probably taught me more this year than I have taught you!

As I'm assessing this week and next I am so happy to see the improvement this trimester.  Between the whirlwind of Trimester 1 and the cold and snow days of Trimester 2, we have finally gotten into a rhythm in Trimester 3 and I can only smile as I see how much growth each of my students has made.  I'm excited to have almost all of you again next year!  Keep up the good work, and stop back next week to see some of the fun activities I have planned for the last week of Spanish class this year!  It should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment